20060805

hurrays!

Jolene's a happy girl today :) Why?
Point one, I CAN FINALLY BLOG AFTER GETTING STUPIDLY FRUSTRATED AND HURLING PROFANITIES FOR 98235792304 DAYS :D
Point two, band mates makes me ecstatic!
&point three, just so proud to say that this Semester's projects are oficially over and done with!!!! HURRAYS!!! Hugs to all of my group members, susu, lix, jacq and mr lim lim! xD Wanted to tear over victory, but seemed kind of spastic, huh? Oh well, I'm just so relieved that all 5 projects are completed!! So proud of everyone :)

Sigh, examinations are looming around the corner and it's really time to buck up! I really need to get to year 1.2! It will be damn embarrassing to retain so got to CHIOOONGGG!!!

Economic's Q&A turned out fine. Mr Vincent Lim's a real kind soul, unlike some other tutors who demand sooooooooo damn much. I almost cracked under pressure when we couldn't finish Marketing. The keyboard was screwy and the computers in the Cyber Centre threatens to logout every 15 minutes. Damn frustrating!!! Despite the inconvenience caused, Su, Jacq, Lix & Jol worked like superwomen and completed the project on time! xD And I swear today was one of the most embarrassing day ever. Can't believe we were such drama queens luh. When others were like taking their own sweet time to hand in their work, the drama queens RAN as if being chased by a psychopath. DAMN COMICAL. We ran all the way down the library level 1 to bind our report, ran back to biz sch, climbed flights of stairs(5th storey) and collapsed upon reaching. Our CP saw us and said, 'Why is everyone crawling around?!' Hahaha.

Went to find Hanna darling at ITAS foodcourt. While waiting for Yani, chatted w/ my lovely on the phone. Went for band. Screw Deb and Eden for scaring the hell out of me. Please don't do it again. :/ Lol! You guys really like COUPLE luh. HAHA (: So, we had sectional by the side of the predestrain crossing. Lol, my favourite spot to bum around. My darling SL doesn't even care what the section's up to. Shared 'monsterous creatures' problems with Hanna. heh heh. Weeeeeeee.. Hanna loves her 'er dou', and I love my chocolate. Hanna dear, DON'T WORRY~!!! I'll be your girlfriend and listening ear! Look forward for band to see me, alright! :D Reached home around 11PM. Took my bath and my lovely called me. Chatted while making some banana milkshake. It tasted great at the start, but sucked at the end. It's terrible, you don't wna taste it, seriously. I've learnt my lesson, never make a banana milkshake if you don't know how. Make a chocolate milkshake instead! Lol. Beware of diahorrea. :p Bananas reacts with air and turns brown real quick. So, I guess i still end up with a 'chocolate milkshake', eh? hahahas. Chemistry. *winks*

Alyite... My body is aching so bad. Feeling so darm lethargic but just can't sleep! Sigh. I had 2 hours of sleep, from 6.30AM to 8.30AM. Stayed up just to complete MArketing and Economics. Lol! But I just felt so perked up today! Lol.
Conslusion: To get a perky OR grumpy(depends) Jolene, make her stay up from night till the break of dawn. Hehehe. Alright, I'm off to BED!!! Good night and have a good rest!

Will you still love me, tomorrow~~~~ sha la la la.
devoured by confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home